1. Do Bangladeshi nationals need a visa to Vietnam?
Bangladeshi nationality is not included in the visa exemption list, but in the special nation list of Vietnam Immigration Department. Therefore, Bangladeshi citizens are required to submit documents before applying, and the process also takes much time than usual with a higher service fee. Bangladeshi citizens can apply visa for tourism purpose only. Vietnam visa for business purpose is not applicable
2. Two options for Bangladeshi nationals to apply for Vietnam visa
2.1. Apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival
Bangladeshi passport holders can apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival for 1 month single entry online from anywhere outside of Vietnam. The Vietnam visa will be picked up upon arrival at the Vietnam airports by showing up the printed out of the approval letter. Please inform us your current job and send the following documents to our email email@example.com:
Note: The visa expiry date will be based on the return ticket (maximum 25 days)
In order to get a Vietnam visa, Bangladeshi citizens should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee.
- Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
- Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp. Credit cards are not accepted. If applicants have booked full package, they do not need to pay this fee anymore.
However, citizens of Bangladesh would not be supported with Vietnam visa on arrival on some holidays and occasions. Therefore, they are advised to directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to obtain visa at those times.
2.2. Apply for Vietnam visa directly at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
The address of Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Bangladesh for your information:
Address: Vintage Building, Plot 07, Road 104, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: (80-02) 885 4051 or 885 4052
Fax: (80-02) 885 4051
- Before applying for a Vietnam Visa, Bangladeshi citizens should ensure that their passport has at least 6-month validity and left pages from travel date.
- Bangladeshi citizens are required to prepare: Original signed Bangladeshi passport; 02 passport-sized photos; and a Business Letter from either the sending company in Bangladesh or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above.)
|TYPES OF VISA||SERVICE FEE
(which you pay for website owner)
(1-2 working days)
(4-8 working hours)
(1-4 working hours)
|1 month single entry||
There are 2 types of Vietnam visa fees you must be aware before applying for visa on arrival:
The service fee is for visa approval letter processing. Applicants may choose to pay the fee online with their bank account, Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or Western Union.
The stamping fee is paid IN CASH to the Vietnam Immigration Officers at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp. Credit cards are not accepted.
Need assistance with your application? Contact us at +1-416-939-7260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org