1. Do Libyan nationals need a visa to Vietnam?
Libyan nationality is not included in the visa exemption list, but in the special nation list of Vietnam Immigration Department. Therefore, Libyan passport holders are required to submit documents before applying, and the process also takes much time than usual with a higher service fee. Libyan citizens can apply visa for tourism purpose only. Vietnam visa for business purpose is not applicable.
2. Two options for Libyan nationals to apply for a Vietnam visa
2.1. Apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival
Libyan passport holders can apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival for 1 month single entry online from anywhere outside of Vietnam. The Vietnam visa will be picked up upon arrival at the Vietnam airports by showing up the printed out of the approval letter. Please inform us your current job and send the following documents to our email firstname.lastname@example.org:
Note: The visa expiry date will be based on the return ticket (maximum 25 days)
In order to get a Vietnam visa, Libyans should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee.
- Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
- Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp. Credit cards are not accepted. If applicants have booked full package, this fee would not need paying anymore.
However, citizens of Libya would not be supported with Vietnam visa on arrival on some holidays and occasions. Therefore, they are advised to directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to obtain Vietnam visa at those times.
2.2. Apply for Vietnam visa directly at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
For those who want to get a Vietnam visa beforehand or want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, they can go to the nearest Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate.
The address of Vietnamese Embassy in Libya for your information:
Address: Full-screen P.O. Box 587 Gargaresh Rd., Km 7, Abou Nawas, Tripoli, LIBYA
Telephone: 00 218 21 4901354
Fax: 00 218 21 4901499
- Before applying for a Vietnam Visa, Libyan citizens should ensure that their passport has at least 6-month validity and left pages from travel date.
- Libyan citizens are required to prepare: Original signed Libyan passport; 02 passport size photos; and a Business Letter from either the sending company in Libya or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above.)
|TYPES OF VISA||SERVICE FEE
(which you pay for website owner)
(1-2 working days)
(4-8 working hours)
(1-4 working hours)
|1 month single entry||
There are 2 types of Vietnam visa fees you must be aware before applying for visa on arrival:
The service fee is for visa approval letter processing. Applicants may choose to pay the fee online with their bank account, Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or Western Union.
The stamping fee is paid IN CASH to the Vietnam Immigration Officers at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp. Credit cards are not accepted.
Need assistance with your application? Contact us at +1-416-939-7260 or email email@example.com